Manweir - Machine Shop
- Responsible for opening & closing of jobs in ERP system
- Record & Maintain GRN and allocate to the respective jobs
- Review of job scope sheet and inform estimation / sales / operations for discrepancy if any
- Preparation of job cards as per applicable standards & specifications
- Enter necessary data to the jobs in ERP system
- Updating technical data to the respective jobs
- Request Design department for the required drawings
- Contact estimation / sales / customer for required input (like MTC, etc) or clarifications if any
- Prepare PR for raw materials, spare parts, gauges, thread protectors and 3rd party service
- Prepare MR for materials, protectors & consumables as per the respective job requirement.
- Review of MTC, 3rd party quote / certificates.
- Revise the job card based on the change in scope of work during job execution
- Review of man hours, machine hours & materials booking and 3rd party service cost against respective job and follow-up with concern department to close in ERP system
- Ensure that the royalty is booked for premium connections
- Ensure that 3rd party cost (Black light, PWHT, 3rd party Inspection, etc) is booked against each job as per job requirement
- Submission of required documents for Invoicing
- Provide general office assistance
Bachelor degree / Diploma in Engineering.
• Computer literate.
• Numerical ability.
Years of Experience Desired:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in oil & gas field.